§1 Information about the Company
1. . Bank account number: ING Bank: 48 1050 1764 1000 0090 6227 9675, SWIFT: INGBPLPW
3. POINT OF RECEIPT AND RETURN OF PACKAGES: V-MAXZONE UL. SWIETOKRZYSKA 69, 80-180 GDANSK - POLAND
§2 Delivery of Goods
1. Shop carries shipping via Post (small packages to the EU and large packages to countries outside the EU) and GLS (large packages to the EU)
2. V-MAXZONE sends the ordered goods within max. 14 working days from the date of the Order.
3. In case of ordered goods, which for reasons independent of V-MAXZONE could not be sent e.g. visible damage, sold out all of the Goods at the time when stationary shop was closed, long time to wait for delivery, V-MAXZONE will immediately inform the Client about this fact. Client may request a full refund through PayPal or wait for the next delivery. In case of return, V-MAXZONE will transfer deposited funds to the account of the customer as soon as possible, but not later than 14 working days from receipt of such decision.
4. Client may request a change of fiscal document by sending to V-MAXZONE address (shown in point 1) the receipt along with the data for the invoice and e-mail address to send the invoice. An invoice will be sent by e-mail within max. 14 working days from receipt of the receipt.
§ 3 Product warranty terms and conditions
1. Each product purchased in the store has a guarantee manufacturer.
2. Duration of warranty is described for each product on each auction. If such information is not described, the customer can always obtain this information by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Warranty covers only defects resulting from causes inherent in the sold product. Damages resulting from external causes, such as mechanical damage, atmospheric phenomena, incorrect installation or maintenance, as well as use inconsistent with intended, are not covered within the warranty. Warranty does not apply if the Client makes unauthorized repairs.
4. A document confirming the order (VAT invoice or receipt) is the condition for admission of goods for warranty repair.
5. Goods delivered to V-MAXZONE must be complete (original package and all elements originally provided by V-MAXZONE with the purchased product). If this requirement is not met, admission of goods for complaint will not be possible.
6. V-MAXZONE offers products with manufacturer's warranty, so the decision regarding each complaint will depend only on the manufacturer or his general agent in Poland. If after admission of goods for complaint the manufacturer detects manufacturing defects, the manufacturer will remove them on his cost or where the fault cannot be removed, the client will receive a new product or when it will not be available - a refund.
7. The costs of transport of the goods to V-MAXZONE or to the warranty service specified by V-MAXZONE, are paid by the client.
8. The costs of transport to the client after accepting the complaint are covered by V-MAXZONE.
9. If no manufacturing defect is detected by the manufacturer, the costs of transport are covered by the client (the product is returned to the client after receiving on V-MAXZONE account funds for transport - information regarding the fee will be sent to the client via e-mail)
10. V-MAXZONE does not provide replacement equipment for the duration of the complaint.
§4 Damage of Goods
1. If mechanically damaged goods are delivered by the courier, a report must be written in the presence of the courier and then sent via email to the following address: email@example.com, by scan (preferably with a description of the fault and pictures).
2. After verification of damaged goods V-MAXZONE will behave in a manner consistent with the provisions of the courier company and the best interests of the client. After accepting the complaint, within a maximum of 21 working days customer receives the goods free of defects or when a new replacement will not be available - a refund.
§ 5 Termination of the contract and return of the goods
1. Customer can return the Goods within 14 days from the date of delivery to the customer.
2. Returned Goods cannot bear signs of use, must contain all elements with which it was delivered, in particular, all the parts for the assembly and original packaging intact. The package must contain proof of purchase (invoice or receipt). The client must also provide bank account number to which the refund will be made. Reimbursement will take place within 14 working days after the Goods are returned, together with data for bank transfer.
3. If the purchased Goods are made to special order (like sport mufflers Ulter-Sport) or in the auction description it is specified that they are dedicated/custimized (individually made to order) than the Client cannot use the privilege of returning the Goods within 14 days.
§ 6 Statements
1. When placing an Order, the Client agrees to these rules and authorizes V-MAXZONE to issue proof of purchase without recipient’s signature.