Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Please select your bundle from the dropdown menu in the main section, by the payment button. See Gallery tab below for additional images.
- Unique universal fitting system to accommodate most kayaks up to 3m long.
- Protect your kayak from abrasion and scratches while in storage or being transported and from harmful UV light all year round.
- Helps protect your car from salt, sand and potential scratches from kayak fittings.
- Fully water repellant, mildew resistant, breathable and washable fabric with 4 well positioned handles making your kayak easy to manoeuvre and carry.
- Complete with draw string bag for convenient storage when not in use.
Packyak - 3.1m Universal Kayak Cover
The Packyak is a kayak cover designed to protect your kayak from the natural elements whilst it is not being used. It is made out of high quality Urethane Coated, Marine Grade, 600 Denier Polyester and has 4 integral carry handles. It has a large zip opening at the front that allows you to easily slide you kayak in and out. As the Packyak is a universal kayak cover designed to fit all single kayaks that are 3 metres or less in length, it has 8 built-in compression straps, allowing you to reduce the length of the cover and to slim its width. The compression straps ensure the cover will fit your kayak well and reduce excess material whilst being transported or when in storage.
- - Dimension (flat): Length - 3.15m, Width - 1.1m
- - Made from Solution Dyed, Urethane Coated, Marine Grade 600 Denier Polyester fabric
- - Four integral, reinforced carry handles
- - 8 built-in compression straps with slide buckles (4 length; 4 width)
- - Long front zip with water shedding flap for easy kayak entry
- - Complete with draw string bag for convenient storage when not in use.
A note about Kayak material properties: Due to the properties of materials used in the manufacturing process of most roto-moulded kayaks (the majority of sit on top kayaks are made by this method), it is inevitable that after long exposures to wind, rain and harmful UV light the plastic will begin to degrade. Covering your kayak from the harsh natural elements will allow you to be able to store it outside during the winter months whilst increasing the longevity of your kayak.
Click the above image to read this independent expert review. Find why so many people are buying this unique and must have kayak accessory
• UK: Please see the postage and payments tab above to view the estimated delivery times and services available. You can select the appropriate service at the checkout stage. Please note there is no guarantee for our economy and standard services and at busier times of the year delivery may be considerably longer. To guarantee next day delivery please select Express Delivery. This guarantees delivery by 5pm to most parts of the UK Monday to Friday. DPD offer a Saturday delivery service option via their text alerts. Please ensure that your details are up to date on eBay. There will be a charge for this option via Paypal. For more information see our Delivery FAQ or contact customer services on
• International We sent the majority of our items via Royal Mail Airmail. Please note this is an untracked service. The estimated delivery times are 5-7 working days for Europe and 7-10 working days for the rest of the world. We do offer express and tracked services - if you would like your item for a specific date we would recommend you contact us for an upgrade quote.
See our Delivery FAQ for more detailed information.
• Need to return something?
You do not need to tell us in advance about a return you intend to make, just follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Please read the detailed returns information below to determine the most appropriate action to take.
2. Put the order back in the packaging it arrived in or something similar and label it with our address, which can be found at the bottom of the Returns and Feedback sheet (See back of invoice)
3. Fill in the details on the returns form section and enclose this document whole in the package.
4. Drop the parcel into a Post office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage and ensure that we will receive the goods by 31st January.
• Lost your Invoice? Click Here to download The-Hubs Returns and Feedback form
See our Returns FAQ for more detailed information.