Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Make selection from dropdown by the payment button. Options will not show if currently out of stock. Call for latest stock availability.
- Unique universal fitting system to accommodate most kayaks up to 3m long.
- Protect your kayak from abrasion and scratches while in storage or being transported and from harmful UV light all year round.
- Helps protect your car from salt, sand and potential scratches from kayak fittings.
- Fully water repellant, mildew resistant, breathable and washable fabric with 4 well positioned handles making your kayak easy to manoeuvre and carry.
- Complete with draw string bag for convenient storage when not in use.
Packyak - 3.1m Universal Kayak Cover
The Packyak is a kayak cover designed to protect your kayak from the natural elements whilst it is not being used. It is made out of high quality Urethane Coated, Marine Grade, 600 Denier Polyester and has 4 integral carry handles. It has a large zip opening at the front that allows you to easily slide you kayak in and out. As the Packyak is a universal kayak cover designed to fit all single kayaks that are 3 metres or less in length, it has 8 built-in compression straps, allowing you to reduce the length of the cover and to slim its width. The compression straps ensure the cover will fit your kayak well and reduce excess material whilst being transported or when in storage.
- - Dimension (flat): Length - 3.15m, Width - 1.1m
- - Made from Solution Dyed, Urethane Coated, Marine Grade 600 Denier Polyester fabric
- - Four integral, reinforced carry handles
- - 8 built-in compression straps with slide buckles (4 length; 4 width)
- - Long front zip with water shedding flap for easy kayak entry
- - Complete with draw string bag for convenient storage when not in use.
A note about Kayak material properties: Due to the properties of materials used in the manufacturing process of most roto-moulded kayaks (the majority of sit on top kayaks are made by this method), it is inevitable that after long exposures to wind, rain and harmful UV light the plastic will begin to degrade. Covering your kayak from the harsh natural elements will allow you to be able to store it outside during the winter months whilst increasing the longevity of your kayak.
Click the above image to read this independent expert review. Find why so many people are buying this unique and must have kayak accessory
Delivery costs and estimated times are shown on the 'Postage and Payments' tab for this listing. If no cost is shown, the relevant services are not available for the product. Please see the postage exclusion list for more information.
UK Estimated Delivery Times
- • Economy: Royal Mail 2nd Class estimated 2-5 working days
- • Standard: Royal Mail 1st Class estimated 1-2 working days
- • Express 24 hr* Next Working day
All delivery times are an estimated number of working days from the time of dispatch. Dispatch is the same working day if ordered by 2pm.
*Express 24hr is for the vast majority of the UK and we guarantee next working day delivery, but please our delivery faqs for outlying areas which may take longer than 1 working day.
Next working day delivery does not include weekends. Our courier delivers to most UK address on the next working day by 6pm.
At the checkout, there is a choice of postage options to choose from.
If you need to upgrade delivery please contact Customer Services on
We use Royal Mail or DPD for international deliveries. Shipping costs are shown within the listing. Delivery times vary from country to country.
- • International Europe Standard 5-10 working days
- • International ROW Standard 8-12 working days
- • Europe Priority 3-6 working days
- • Rest of World Priority 6-9 working days
*These times are estimated and items can take longer to arrive.
Please see our Delivery FAQ for more information.
You do not need to contact us before returning an item that is not Damaged / Faulty / Wrong.
If your item is faulty/wrong item/damaged, please call us on
Unwanted/No longer needed
Returns must be received within 14 days of receipt and must be returned to us in a saleable condition. If the product is in any way damaged, appears to have been worn or the packaging is missing, we cannot refund.
To return an item:
- Put the order back into the packaging it arrived in. If you do not have the original packaging, please put the item back in suitable packaging to adequately protect it.
- Complete the label you received on your order onto the outside of the packaging. If you no longer have a label put a note inside with your order details and the reason you are returning the item. Alternatively, Please click here to print off a copy of our label.
- *Take the parcel to the Post Office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage. The return label is not a prepaid label.
- Please wait to hear from us. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please contact us on
01872 888132or email us email@example.com We make every effort to process returned items within 10 days.
*We are unable to refund any postage costs for the return of unwanted, duplicate and late orders and will assume responsibility for the goods only when they have arrived at our premises.