Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Make selection from dropdown by the payment button. Options will not show if currently out of stock. Call for latest stock availability.
- Includes: One mens 2.5/3mm shorty wetsuit. Ideal for surfing, bodyboarding, or any other watersports activity.
- These distinctive Osprey suits feature flat lock stitching and are anatomically designed to ensure a good fit on a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Features also include a windproof rubber chest panel, anti-rub collar and cuffs, multi panel design and heavy duty zips.
- Size: Extra Small - XXXL
- Shipped the same working day from our UK warehouse if ordered by 2pm! Next day delivery is available to select at the checkout stage.
OSX Shorty Wetsuit
The new range of OSX wetsuits are extremely well made from high quality OEKO-TEX Standard 100% Certified materials. With Ultra Flex 2.5 / 3mm neoprene giving an excellent comfortable fit and great performance and they look great too!
Outstanding value, these are by far the best suits we have ever come across at this price. They easily compete with some of the big names for style, fit, durability and build, at a fraction of the cost.
Ideal for most water activities but particularly well suited to surfing, body boarding, kayaking, sailing, water Skiing, wind surfing, kite surfing or just playing around in the water. We recommend for these activities primarily because of the great flexibility the OSX suits offer.
- - A wind cheater rubberised chest panel
- - Anti rub collar and cuffs
- - Multi panel design
- - Flatlock stitching
- - Heavy duty zips
- -Enhanced shaping and flexibility
Not all sizes are available in all styles, please check individual listings.
Your wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping water against your skin, if this water can flush in and out you don’t stay warm, you get cold.
A few tips to choosing the right wetsuit:
• Firstly check the size charts. Every manufacturer uses a slightly different standard. Please do not use your clothes sizes to fit a wetsuit, they don't always translate, just because you buy a medium tee shirt doesn’t mean you’re a medium wetsuit.
• The torso length fit is quite important, too long in the body and the wetsuit will open up at the back of the neck allowing water to flush in when you are in the water, too short and it pulls open at the front of the neck.
• Please do not use your clothes sizes to fit a wetsuit, they don't always translate. Taking the time to measure the body and refering to to tables below can save a lot of time and money.
• Please Note: The sizes shown in the listings are the measurements of our suits laid flat and un-stretched. Wetsuits do need to be quite a close fit to work well but not so tight that they restrict movement too much. It is always going to be difficult to get one to your exact measurements but these suits are well tailored and offer a good fit on a huge range of builds.
• We always say there is about a 10% stretch in the suit sizes. So if your chest is 44" measured (not jacket size) then a 42" suit will probably be fine.
• For children it is especially important not to refer to the stated age as their sizes vary vary dramtically. If anything we are finding that the suits are quite small for the stated age. Using the measurements is by far the best way to save time and money by getting it right first time.
Wetsuit Thickness Guide
This table is designed for average seasonal conditions and water temperatures but the air temperature and especially wind chill on any given day make a huge difference. You could be comfortable in a 4mm wetsuit on one winter’s day with calm weather, a little sunshine and average air temperatures and freezing cold the next day if the wind gets up, the temperature drops and the cloud covers the sun.
Picking a wetsuit depends on the season. Bear in mind the sea heats up very slowly, the sun can be shining and the air warm for a few months before it makes a real difference to sea temperatures, so the wetsuit seasons always run a bit behind the actual season. Spring is cold in the water even when the sun’s shining, a winter wetsuit is worn by many surfers right up until June on a cold year. Once summer comes and the water heats up the warmer temperatures can last right through to the end of October so your summer wetsuit will stay on longer than you might think. The worst winter chill can be around February when the sea has had time to cool to match the air.
Picking a wetsuit also depends on your budget, we can’t all afford the luxury of a wetsuit to match every condition.
• The best option is to have a 3mm, 4mm AND 5mm wetsuit. The lifespan of a wetsuit is directly related to the number of hours it spends in the water so although you’ll put more pounds up front ultimately you’ll need to replace your wetsuits less frequently so long term you’ll spend no more and you’ll always be able to pick a perfect match for the temperature.
• The majority of surfers own a ‘summer’ suit and a ‘winter’ suit. Typically one 3mm and one 5mm. In reality the 5mm probably spends about 7-8 months in the water and the 3mm the rest of the year.
• Beginners faced with the means to own only one wetsuit often put their money on a 3mm wetsuit. Bear in mind you will definitely need to upgrade for late autumn and winter.
• A 4mm wetsuit often seem the ideal compromise, it’s a little warm in the summer and sufferable in the winter. If you’re a fair weather water user, likely to sit out the coldest months, it can see you through most of the year.
• If you only own one wetsuit, and you want to be in the water as much as possible through the year, a 5mm will probably be the most ideal choice. Being warm in the winter and spring, very warm in the autumn and down right hot in summer. If it gets unbearably hot you can open the neck and flush the suit with cool water, and there is always the option of taking it off. Being too hot in summer is nothing on being too cold in winter.
Delivery costs and estimated times are shown on the 'Postage and Payments' tab for this listing. If no cost is shown, the relevant services are not available for the product. Please see the postage exclusion list for more information.
UK Estimated Delivery Times
- • Economy: Royal Mail 2nd Class estimated 2-5 working days
- • Standard: Royal Mail 1st Class estimated 1-2 working days
- • Express 24 hr* Next Working day
All delivery times are an estimated number of working days from the time of dispatch. Dispatch is the same working day if ordered by 2pm.
*Express 24hr is for the vast majority of the UK and we guarantee next working day delivery, but please our delivery faqs for outlying areas which may take longer than 1 working day.
Next working day delivery does not include weekends. Our courier delivers to most UK address on the next working day by 6pm.
At the checkout, there is a choice of postage options to choose from.
If you need to upgrade delivery please contact Customer Services on
We use Royal Mail or DPD for international deliveries. Shipping costs are shown within the listing. Delivery times vary from country to country.
- • International Europe Standard 5-10 working days
- • International ROW Standard 8-12 working days
- • Europe Priority 3-6 working days
- • Rest of World Priority 6-9 working days
*These times are estimated and items can take longer to arrive.
Please see our Delivery FAQ for more information.
You do not need to contact us before returning an item that is not Damaged / Faulty / Wrong.
If your item is faulty/wrong item/damaged, please call us on
Unwanted/No longer needed
Returns must be received within 14 days of receipt and must be returned to us in a saleable condition. If the product is in any way damaged, appears to have been worn or the packaging is missing, we cannot refund.
To return an item:
- Put the order back into the packaging it arrived in. If you do not have the original packaging, please put the item back in suitable packaging to adequately protect it.
- Complete the label you received on your order onto the outside of the packaging. If you no longer have a label put a note inside with your order details and the reason you are returning the item. Alternatively, Please click here to print off a copy of our label.
- *Take the parcel to the Post Office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage. The return label is not a prepaid label.
- Please wait to hear from us. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please contact us on
01872 888132or email us email@example.com We make every effort to process returned items within 10 days.
*We are unable to refund any postage costs for the return of unwanted, duplicate and late orders and will assume responsibility for the goods only when they have arrived at our premises.