Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Please select your bundle from the dropdown menu in the main section, by the payment button
- Includes: One full length 2.5/3mm OSX wetsuit, suitable for girls or boys.
- Ideal for a variety of water activities but particularly well suited to surfing, body boarding, kayaking, sailing and water skiing.
- Features include wind cheater rubberised chest panel, anti rub collar and cuffs, multi panel design, flatlock stitching, heavy duty zips, knee pads for grip/durability, enhanced shaping and cut.
- Size: Available in kids sizes ranging from 4-16 yrs
- Shipped the same working day from our UK warehouse if ordered by 2pm! Next day delivery is available to select at the checkout stage.
Please see the size tab below or click here to see size charts for all our wetsuit ranges.
OSX Full Wetsuit
The new range of OSX wetsuits are extremely well made from high quality
OEKO-TEX Standard 100% Certified materials. With Ultra Flex 2.5 / 3mm
neoprene giving an excellent comfortable fit and great performance. They
look great too.
Outstanding value, these are by far the best suits we have ever come across at this price. They easily compete with some of the big names for style, fit, durability and build, at a fraction of the cost.
Ideal for most water activities but particularly well suited to surfing, body boarding, kayaking, sailing, water Skiing, wind surfing, kite surfing or just playing around in the water. We recommend for these activities primarily because of the great flexibility the OSX suits offer.
- • A wind cheater rubberised chest panel
- • Anti rub collar and cuffs
- • Multi panel design
- • Flatlock stitching
- • Heavy duty zips
- • Enhanced shaping and flexibility
Not all sizes are available in all styles, please check individual listings.
Your wetsuit keeps you warm by trapping water against your skin, if this water can flush in and out you don’t stay warm, you get cold.
A few tips to choosing the right wetsuit:
• Firstly check the size charts. Every manufacturer uses a slightly different standard. Please do not use your clothes sizes to fit a wetsuit, they don't always translate, just because you buy a medium tee shirt doesn’t mean you’re a medium wetsuit.
• The torso length fit is quite important, too long in the body and the wetsuit will open up at the back of the neck allowing water to flush in when you are in the water, too short and it pulls open at the front of the neck.
• Please do not use your clothes sizes to fit a wetsuit, they don't always translate. Taking the time to measure the body and refering to to tables below can save a lot of time and money.
• Please Note: The sizes shown in the listings are the measurements of our suits laid flat and un-stretched. Wetsuits do need to be quite a close fit to work well but not so tight that they restrict movement too much. It is always going to be difficult to get one to your exact measurements but these suits are well tailored and offer a good fit on a huge range of builds.
• We always say there is about a 10% stretch in the suit sizes. So if your chest is 44" measured (not jacket size) then a 42" suit will probably be fine.
• For children it is especially important not to refer to the stated age as their sizes vary vary dramtically. If anything we are finding that the suits are quite small for the stated age. Using the measurements is by far the best way to save time and money by getting it right first time.
Wetsuit Thickness Guide
This table is designed for average seasonal conditions and water temperatures but the air temperature and especially wind chill on any given day make a huge difference. You could be comfortable in a 4mm wetsuit on one winter’s day with calm weather, a little sunshine and average air temperatures and freezing cold the next day if the wind gets up, the temperature drops and the cloud covers the sun.
Picking a wetsuit depends on the season. Bear in mind the sea heats up very slowly, the sun can be shining and the air warm for a few months before it makes a real difference to sea temperatures, so the wetsuit seasons always run a bit behind the actual season. Spring is cold in the water even when the sun’s shining, a winter wetsuit is worn by many surfers right up until June on a cold year. Once summer comes and the water heats up the warmer temperatures can last right through to the end of October so your summer wetsuit will stay on longer than you might think. The worst winter chill can be around February when the sea has had time to cool to match the air.
Picking a wetsuit also depends on your budget, we can’t all afford the luxury of a wetsuit to match every condition.
• The best option is to have a 3mm, 4mm AND 5mm wetsuit. The lifespan of a wetsuit is directly related to the number of hours it spends in the water so although you’ll put more pounds up front ultimately you’ll need to replace your wetsuits less frequently so long term you’ll spend no more and you’ll always be able to pick a perfect match for the temperature.
• The majority of surfers own a ‘summer’ suit and a ‘winter’ suit. Typically one 3mm and one 5mm. In reality the 5mm probably spends about 7-8 months in the water and the 3mm the rest of the year.
• Beginners faced with the means to own only one wetsuit often put their money on a 3mm wetsuit. Bear in mind you will definitely need to upgrade for late autumn and winter.
• A 4mm wetsuit often seem the ideal compromise, it’s a little warm in the summer and sufferable in the winter. If you’re a fair weather water user, likely to sit out the coldest months, it can see you through most of the year.
• If you only own one wetsuit, and you want to be in the water as much as possible through the year, a 5mm will probably be the most ideal choice. Being warm in the winter and spring, very warm in the autumn and down right hot in summer. If it gets unbearably hot you can open the neck and flush the suit with cool water, and there is always the option of taking it off. Being too hot in summer is nothing on being too cold in winter.
|Express 24hr Delivery||£0.00|
|Priority Airmail (France & Germany)||£2.80|
|Tracked Airmail (France & Germany)||£7.30|
|Priority Airmail (Rest Of EU)||£22.80|
|Priority Airmail (Australia)||£3.80|
|Priority Airmail (Rest Of World)||£8.00|
|Delivery Service||FREE Economy||Standard||Express 24 hr*||Europe (EU) Priority||World Priority|
|Delivery Time||4-10||1-2||Next Day||3- 10||5-12|
N.B. All delivery times are an estimated number of working days from time of dispatch. Dispatch is same (working) day if ordered by 2pm.
* For the vast majority of the UK we guarantee next day delivery, but please see the detailed information below on delivery times for outlying areas of the UK for both Royal Mail and our Courier.
• UK: At the checkout, you have a choice of Economy Delivery (4-10 days), which is the option included in the price of your goods or you can upgrade to Standard Delivery (1-2 days), or Express Next Day. With Economy and Standard delivery, your order will be sent via Royal Mail if it is under 1.75Kg or by Courier if it is over that weight.For larger items or multiple item orders where the total weight is over 1.75kg we use our secure courier.
• Courier Deliveries: All Express Next Day, plus some Economy and Standard deliveries will be made by our Couriers, DPD. All Courier parcels will need to be signed for on delivery unless you make special arrangements directly with us.
We can offer a one hour delivery time slot so you don't need to wait in all day for your parcels!
We have worked with our couriers DPD to develop an interactive service which advises you by email when your package will arrive, with a one hour delivery window. If it is more convenient, you will also have the option to reorganise your delivery for a time to suit you.
• Next Day Delivery Times: DPD deliver to most UK addresses on the next working day by 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (except Public and Bank holidays).The next day service does not normally include delivery on a Saturday. If however you need to upgrade to Saturday delivery, please contact Customer services on 01872 888132.
• UK Outlying areas: The delivery time may be extended from the usual 24 hours and can take up to 48 hours. Unlike many online retailers we do not charge extra for delivery to the following post codes but they are destinations where orders will normally take 48 hours to arrive:
AB30, AB31, AB32, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45,AB46, AB47, AB48, AB49, AB50, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56, BF, BT, DD10, DD8, DD9,EI(ZZ75) ALL, FK8, FK17, FK18, FK19,FK20, FK21, G83, GY9 HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9, IM1, IM2, IM3, IM4, IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8, IM9, IM86, IM87, IM99, IV1, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV2, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV29, IV3, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV33, IV34, IV35, IV36, IV4, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43,IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV5, IV50, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV(ALL) JE, KA27, KA28, KW1, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15-99, PA20 TO PA99, , PH17 TO PH32, , PH33 TO PH48, PH49 TO PH99, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
• International We use Royal Mail or Parcelforce Priority Services for all our International deliveries. Whilst there is a charge for all international deliveries on top of the cost of the goods, our policy is to keep this to an absolute minimum.
See our Delivery FAQ online for more detailed information.
• Need to return something? You do not need to tell us in advance about a return you intend to make, just follow these 4 easy steps:1. Please read the detailed returns information below to determine the most appropriate action to take.
2. Put the order back in the packaging it arrived in or something similar and label it with our address, which can be found at the bottom of the Returns and Feedback sheet (See back of invoice)
3. Fill in the details on the returns form section and enclose this document whole in the package.
4. Drop the parcel into a Post office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage and ensure that we will receive the goods by 31st January.
• Lost your Invoice? Click Here to download The-Hubs Returns and Feedback form
Click this link to go to our Returns FAQ