These 3D Glasses with Active shutter technology were developed specifically for use with DLP-Link 3D-enabled projectors.
The lenses of liquid crystal, interact by automatically synchronizing their closure frequency with a suitable projector, thus allowing optimal 3D representation and effect.
With the included USB charging cable, the glasses are charged on a home computer within 2.5 hours and are then ready for up to 20 hours of 3D viewing. Switched off, the battery maintains its voltage for up to 180 days.
The practical packaging, with insulating insert and magnetic closure, is also durable enough for safe storage and protects the glasses from dust and scratches.
Top Features :
- Automatic synchronization with DLP link projectors thanks to the Active shutter sensor
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
- Quality liquid crystal lenses
- Battery charging via USB
- Optimal distance from wall: 2 - 8 m
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Charging time: about 2.5 hours
- Flexible plastic frame with nose pads made of silicone
- Battery discharge of about 180h
- Status LED
- 1 x 3D Glasses
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Nylon eyewear case
- 1 x Eyeglasses cleaning cloth
- English manual (other languages: German)
- Glasses Width: 15.5 cm
- Length of strap: 14.5 cm
- Weight: about 30g