1.5mm Section 17.5mm Bore NITRILE 70 Rubber O-Rings
Nitrile Rubber O Rings: Probably one of the most widely used and simplest types of seal they are found everywhere from plumbing installations to the space shuttle, they are common in engines and gearboxes, garden hoses, pumps etc. They can be used as face to face seals (like a gasket) or as shaft seals and facilitate both rotary and linear movement. They have a wide operating temperature range from - 30 deg Celsius up to + 120 Deg Celsius and a high degree of chemical resistance.
Material Specification: Nitrile Buna Rubber (NBR), 70 Shore hardness.
Benefits: Excellent sealing properties and durability, wide temp range, high resistance to many chemicals and petroleum based fuels including petrol, diesel, LPG
- Agricultural, dairy
- Plumbing and domestic water
- Agricultural, pumps, mining
- Rail and transport use, Wheels
- General engineering applications
- Marine, Shipping, Automotive
- Great value quality parts dispatched the same day